Frequently Asked Questions
When purchases are made at the store, who benefits?
- We all do! A portion of every purchase goes to Stevens Cooperative School.
Is there a charge for shipping?
- Yes. Shipping is calculated based on the number of items you order.
Will more products be appearing in the Stevens Spirit Store?
- YES! Absolutely. We will add new apparel and items throughout the year, ad we are always open to suggestions from anyone who would like to make them. Contact us in the Advancement Office and let us know what you're thinking!
Who makes the products in the Stevens Spirit Store?
- We have decided to partner with Custom Cat out of Detroit, MI. Currently, the business has 200 employees, 25,000 SKUs and has produced over 4.5 million items for customers. Best of all, every item is designed on-site in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility by an ever-growing, proud and talented staff passionate about customer service and satisfaction. Custom Cat's service is on-demand. So, it might take a few days to receive your order, but the benefit is that Stevens does not have to stock inventory and we will not run out of your favorite design or size!
Can I return any part of my order that doesn't fit or is unsatisfactory?
- Our items are produced on demand and unless there is a quality issue, we are unable to accept returns. Please double check the sizing before ordering.
When can I expect to receive my order?
- On average, merchandise is produced and shipped from our production and fulfillment partner, Custom Cat, in 2-3 business days after purchase. Standard shipping/transit times apply (1-7 days for domestic).
Who can I get in touch with at Stevens about an order or product?
- Andrea Fletcher and Francesca Lanning in the Advancement Office at Stevens are happy to discuss products as we are always looking for new ideas and help however we can!